Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Giving blogging another try

Well I have decided to give this who blogging thing another try...

I started this blog almost a year ago, at the time I was not sure what to do about the fact that here I was pregnant again! I was still in the mist of trying to absorb it all. Dannick was not even 1 year old yet, and I found out that we were to have another one, not like 5 (6 if you count Andrew) kids are not enough! At that time I was just trying to deal with the knowledge that another one was coming.

Now sitting here almost a year later I find it hard to remember what I was not sure about.  I wish I could say that I was sitting here typing this with my little girl sitting on my lap, but I can't. We lost her on February 14, 2009. I wish I could also say that instead I was sitting here rubbing my swollen belly, but I can't do that either. We lost our little boy on September 23, 2009.

So, now this has turned into my journey through this grief and sorrow. I have much more to write about, all that I have been through and all that I will continue to go through, but for now I think this will do.

Thanks for listening

No comments: